CQuartz Dlux Wheel & Trim Coating 30ml (Sky Kit)
CQuartz DLux is a remarkable semi permanent coating that shields automotive surfaces from the elements and restores their appearances. The clear protective layer formed by CQuartz DLux is like a glass coating! It bonds strong, cleans up easily, and lasts up to one year. Now that's low-maintenance protection!
CQuartz DLux is different from the original CQuartz formula in that DLux contains more than 50% pure silica! Silica is what makes up glass, making DLux essentially a glass coating for your vehicle's plastic and rubber exterior surfaces. As an added benefit, the main component of DLux is orgnosilane, a compound that repels water and dirt away from the surface it coats.
Enough with all the technical stuff - what does it do for your car? CQuartz DLux coats plastic and rubber exterior surfaces with a low-gloss, like-new factory finish that stays cleaner longer. It repels UV rays and moisture with a crystal clear coating. CQuartz DLux forms an incredible bond that lasts through rain showers and car washes for up to one year!
CQuartz DLux offers the same impenetrable protection to plastic trim, rubber, and wheels. It restores the rich look of faded plastic trim and keeps it dark with strong UV protection. Apply CQuartz DLux to wheels to block out brake dust and cut your cleaning time in half.
CQuartz DLux even protects surfaces from water spots. Minerals left by water cannot penetrate this tough coating.
Due to the semi-permanent nature of CQuartz DLux, it should be used on a very clean, dry surfaces. Treated surfaces should first be cleaned with an exterior cleaner, such as Detailer's Cleanse-All Exterior Cleaner.
- Make sure the surface is cool and dry. (Do not work on hot surface.)
- Clean the surface to remove oil film and wait until the surface is dry.
- Wrap the blue sponge with a suede cloth. Pour a small amount of DLux onto the suede cloth and apply on the work surface. (Recommendation: 1~2drops/ 10cm².)
Let cure 1~10 minutes at 30~10° C (86-50° F), respectively.
- Use a clean auto detailing cloth or suede microfiber to wipe it off gently, in a circle motion until no streaks are left behind.
Note: DLux takes 1~3 hours to cure. Do not drive the car during this time. The water repellency improves with more cure time. Complete cure with NO rain takes 24 hours. Any water marks created by rain must be wiped off during first 24 hours!
- (1) CQUARTZ DLUX 30ml.
- (4) 4"x4" Suede MF applicators
- (1) Foam Block Applicator
- (3) 2" Dia. Cotton Applicator Pad
- (2) Large Foam Swabs
- (1) Mini-Swab
- Withstands temperatures of over 800F
- Very simple to apply on textured plastics
- Excellent UV protection on all exterior substrates.
- Versatility: Plastics, Wheels, and rubber surfaces
- Average use for 4 wheels and all plastic trim = 10ml.
- Plastic Trim
- Rubber Trim
- Engine Bay
- Headlights, Fog lights, & Tail lights
- Metal Trim
- Exhaust Tips
- Plastic Wheel Wells
Directions for Paint and Chrome:
- Wash thoroughly
- Decontaminate with Iron X
- Polish surface as needed
- Wipedown with CarPro Eraser
On rims (metal, chrome, clear coat, etc) let cure 1 minute at 85 degrees F up to 10 minutes at 50 degrees F and use a suede MF to wipe it off gently, in a circle motion until no marks are left
- Allow to cure 3 hours without water being introduced to surface. If wet during first 24 hours, be sure to wipe off water before it dries on surface.
- No washing for 3 days minimum
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Wear appropriate PPE
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep away from heat
- Do not ingest