HydroView is the ultimate hydrophobic two-in-one glass cleaner and ceramic coating protectant in one step that provides the highest level of optical clarity while delivering a smooth and contamination-free surface that instantly sheds water for maximum visibility at all times.
AWESOME HYDROVIEW FEATURES:
- Cleans and protects in one step
- Ceramic coating for your glass
- Perfect for home, office, and car
- Ceramic all weather protection
- Helps repel water and rain
- Maximizes visibility in all weather conditions
- Easy to use ceramic coating protectant
- Creates smooth, slick surface that is resistant to water
- Makes clean and protecting glass smart, simple, and easy
- Keep coated surfaces cleaner longer
- Makes cleaning your windows easier next time
All Weather Resistant
Weather can change from one second to the next so having protection where you need it most is crucial! Rain, fog, mist, cloudiness, thunderstorms or rain storms can make it difficult to see through windows and windshields. HydroView creates a smooth and slick surface that helps water and contamination rapidly slide off of the glass surface and doesn’t block or obscure your vision. The cutting edge formula creates a durable ceramic shield that causes water to roll up into tight beads and rapidly accelerate off the surface leaving the perfect view! HydroView not only helps shed water, dirt, grime, and mud to keep your glass cleaner longer, but makes cleaning your glass easier next time.
Crystal Clear Clarity Technology
By utilizing specialty glass cleaners, HydroView empowers anyone to clean and ceramic coat their glass in just one step! Simply spray, wipe, and buff off for instant ceramic protection all over your glass. By utilizing Crystal Clear Clarity Technology, HydroView cleans and protects with crystal clear results and no streaking in just seconds. Now, you can enjoy the benefits of ceramic without the headache or long, tedious, and complex application. With HydroView, applying a ceramic coating to your glass couldn’t be easier! If you know how to clean windows, then you know how to apply a ceramic coating!