CarPro PolyShave Decon Towel
For professionals and enthusiasts alike the Polyshave Decontamination Towel is a simple and fast method to remove contaminants from the surface of exterior automotive finishes and glass. Our Polyshave towel is the 3rd option in our Polyshave line and is constructed to last much longer than clay. With our advanced Rubber Polymer Technology bonded to a 12" x 12" Microfiber towel you have another excellent option from CarPro for eliminating the need for detailing clay.
Decontamination of the paint surface is critical to proper auto care for a multitude of reasons. You want to remove all contaminants before polishing so you can work on a clean canvas rather than dragging tiny contaminants across the paint during the polishing phase. Remove them first! Then polish... Utilizing any of our Polyshave products you can remove the above surface bonded contaminants and use Iron X to remove anything below the surface of the paint as well!
For years clay was THE cornerstone of vehicle decontamination but now with our Polyshave Towels, Pads, and Blocks, Iron X, TRIX, and Tar X we offer a variety of methods to remove decontamination from the surface. Like clay the Polyshave Decon Towel removes the above surface contaminants but UNLIKE clay it is not nearly as time consuming. Also unlike clay if you drop any product from our Polyshave line it can be rinsed off and still used! With clay anytime its dropped it becomes instant trash and must be tossed out. Our CarPro USA Polyshave towel not only rinses easily but outlasts clay time and again.
Deep clean the paint and glass in less time and with less effort than a traditional clay bar. Our new advanced rubber polymer technology removes above surface paint, road grime, tar, over spray, water spots, tree sap, rail dust, and other bonded surface contaminants easily. After use the surface will be clean, smooth, and free of all contaminants.
- Advanced Rubber Polymer Technology
- Quickly shaves away surface contaminants and leaves surface smooth to the touch
- Re-useable: Simply rinse after use and re-use time and again
- Replaces aggressive claying
- Removes contamination faster than clay
- Eliminate hand and finger fatigue
- Size: 12" x 12"
Material: Advanced Rubber Polymer Technology
- Level: Fine Grade
- Backing: MicroFiber Towel
- Color: Black / Blue
- Use: By Hand
- Always wash vehicle before use of Polyshave or clay products
- Important: Break in PolyShave towel by using on the glass before use on paint.
- Keep surface well lubricated with Ultima Waterless Wash Plus or your favorite clay lubricant.
- Keep surface wet and well lubricated during each section
- Do not use heavy pressure, simply glide across surface with pad flat
- Rinse often to maintain a clean working surface
- Wipe off each section with Microfiber towel before moving to next
Deep Cleaning Tip:
For deep cleaning the paint simultaneously use Iron X Paste as your lubricant.
- As with any mechanical decontamination products, polishing afterwards may be needed to remove micro marring
- Store in closed container after use with polyshave side facing up with no contact of any other material pressing against it
- Do not store in vehicle or allow to sit in usn or heat for extended periods