Carpro CeriGlass Polish KIT
CeriGlass is a unique glass polishing system developed by the innovative technique of blending special ceramics (which include Cerium Oxide) together with other nano components and mild abrasives to create the most user friendly and still effective glass polishing system! CeriGlass deep cleans and polishes all glass surfaces with ease. It quickly removes acid rain spots, hard water spots, road film, and stubborn bird stains. It is also capable of removing fine to medium windshield wiper/grit scratches and swirls! And it does all this without warping the glass.
- (1) 150ml bottle of CeriGlass
- (1) Ceriglass Hand Applicators (for water spots)
- (1) Microfiber Terry Weave Towel (16" x 16")
- Extremely effective with rotary removing swirls, light scratches, and sometimes tiny pits
- Effective with Dual Action machine for water spots and fine shallow swirls
- Hand Rayon polishing block allows simple removal of mild water spots
- Removes scratches from windshield wipers/sand grit
- Does not distort glass like traditional cerium oxide compounds
- Cover the vehicle surfaces and trim around the glass
- Shake well
- Apply small amount on the glass polish pad
- Work thoroughly on the glass surface one section at a time in overlapping motions.
- When the product starts to dry, apply a spritz of water to the pad to extend the life of the polish
- Repeat as needed. If necessary finish with a stiff foam pad.
- Clean surface thoroughly when complete
- For protection: Wipe down with Eraser and then coat with Flyby30
- Not for use on exterior window tint film, painted or coated glass
- Avoid trim - product will stain black trim
- Avoid paint - Cover or tape off, or wash directly after