Big EZ Detail Brush
The Big EZ Detail Brush is an invaluable tool for cleaning wheels and engine bays and a variety of other difficult to reach areas! This is an excellent brush for fitting into a variety of areas and overall wheel cleaning with ease. Aptly named "EZ Products" are proudly made in the USA by a small family owned company who invented these revolutionary products and continue to develop and enhance their line of products!
Pickup a Big EZ Detail Brush with your next order and join the many EZ Detail Brush fans around the world!
If you need a brush that cleans your wheels, engine bay and other tough to reach areas the EZ Detail Brush is perfect for you. The extremely soft Nylex memory bristles allow it to safely clean wheels and more. The bristles are soft and flexible but still hold their shape so you can clean quickly and easily. The Full Size EZ Detail Brush is 18" long by 4.5" wide, uses a sturdy handle with a built in rubber knuckle guard and bonded vinyl tip. If you have spoke wheels or other tight areas the Mini EZ Detail Brush may work better for you. This brush is approximately 13" long and 2.5" wide and fits perfectly between even the tightest spoke wheels, engine bay compartments, etc. We recommend dipping the brush in warm water and agitating the wheels with your favorite shampoo, wheel cleaner or degreaser. Poke it through the spoke of the wheels and use it around the face of the wheel for a great cleaning. This brush is perfect for cleaning the inner barrels of your wheels that are tough to reach. It really specializes in those quick maintenance cleanings so your wheels look totally clean after a very quick cleaning. It's also used to clean the wheel wells on cars that have a very tiny gap between the wheel and wheel well. After just one use you'll be amazed at how much easier it is to clean your wheels and how much time you will save. Save your fingers and back from lots of bending over and scrubbing and start using the EZ Detail Brush.
Perfect for cleaning WHEELS and ENGINE BAYS. It’s 18” long with a vinyl coated, flexible wire stem and a 4” diameter of nylon and nylex memory bristles.
- Made in the USA
- Wheel Safe
- Rinses out easily
- Extremely Flexible
- Resistant to even the strongest wheel cleaners
- Length: 18"
- Diameter: 4" Before compression
- Stem: Vinyl coated steel wire
- Brush Material: Patented Nylex bristles
Color: Blue bristles over black body
- Never use your EZ Detail Brush on hot surface!
- Rinse surface free of grit and loose debris
- Fill a bucket with warm water and use a quality soap that produces a good amount of suds. The warmer the water the softer the bristles become.
- Submerge your brush in the bucket of warm, soapy water.
- Spray the surface with the cleaner of your choice and follow directions applicable to that product
- Visually inspect the area you want to clean. Pick a straight path through nooks, crannies and crevices then insert your brush keeping your wrist inline with the handle.
- To prevent the bristles from getting caught, gently twist the brush in one direction while removing it.
- The brush will slide into most nooks and crannies. If you find one that it won’t, do not force it!
- On barrels, life the brush left and right instead of in and out to prevent bristles "spitting" product at you.
- Rinse surface
- Dry with blower or appropriate microfiber towel to avoid spotting
How to care for EZ Brush:
- Clean grease and oil off the brush with warm water and soap or a solvent. The bristles are chemical resistant and will withstand strong solvents. Rinse the brush thoroughly with water to remove all soap or solvent from the bristles. Hang the brush to dry.
- If the bristles become matted, rinse them in hot tap water and hang the brush to dry or use a blow dryer on low setting. The Nylex bristles have a memory effect because of their unique design and when presented to heat will straighten back out.