ServFaces Ceramic Suave
Ceramic Suave is a hybrid-Polymer hard coating from the servFaces product range. The product is designed to optimally and permanently protect painted surfaces, with the minimum amount of application work. Make sure to always prepare the paint before coating by removing any polish residue or prior coatings/sealants/waxes. Use Servfaces cleaner Ultima and Neutra to ensure all best results.
servFaces Ceramic Suave
Ceramic Suave is a hybrid-Polymer hard coating from the servFaces product range. The product is designed to optimally and permanently protect painted surfaces, with the minimum amount of application work.
The molecular-matrix-structure of the product forms a very thin non-stick coating, which is highly resilient and hard.
The high-performance particles of the Ceramic Suave product chemically bond with the surface. They form an extreme high-gloss protective layer after curing. The surface increases in hardness, approximately 40 – 45%, providing unparalleled protection for modern water-soluble painted vehicle surfaces. This very simple and effective way of optimising surfaces protects the paint from damage, such as salt, acids, oxidation and insect residues.
Ceramic Suave protects against corrosive and acidic products in the pH range from 3 – 12.
– Durable protection
– Extreme hydrophobic characteristics
– Provides a stable gloss shine effect
– Protection in the carwash
– Resistant to detergents (pH value 3 – 12)
– Resistant to UV-radiation & environmental influences & contamination
– Easy-to-clean surface
– Unique gloss shine & depth of colour
– No carcinogenic additives
– Colourless and transparent product
– Temperature resistant from -50°C – to +890°C
– Quick and easy to use
Application (suitable for all painted and powder coated surfaces)
1. Prepare the surface using servFaces Surface Cleaner Ultima and afterwards neutralise the surface using servFaces Cleaner Neutra.
2. Wrap the application cloth around the applicator.
3. Apply 12 – 18 drops of product to the application cloth and apply quickly and evenly to the surface until a film is visible. Follow this step on small surface sections no larger than 60cm x 60cm.
4. Leave the product to evaporate for 1 – 3 minutes or polish immediately.
5. Remaining product residue can be removed using a servFaces Special Coating Towel. Start at the edges of the coating and work inwards using straight and rapid movement.
6. Using a clean Special Coating Towel polish the surface. Start at the edges of the coating and work inwards using a circular motion; do not over apply pressure to the surface during this operation.
7. Any visible smearing can be polished out using the servFaces extra thin Special Finish Towels (5 Pack), check the surface with a light source to ensure quality control of the application.
8. Should a higher level of protection be required, then after 35 minutes an additional coat can be applied, do not wait longer than 45 minutes to perform this additional coating operation.
9. After a drying period of at least 3 – 5 hours the application of FINAL can start, servFaces recommend waiting until the next day. Refer to the FINAL data sheet for more information.
Do not apply the product or leave to dry in direct sunlight.
Ceramic Suave provides surface protection for a period of 18 – 24 months. Should a higher level of protection be required, then after 35 minutes an additional coat can be applied, do not wait longer than 45 minutes to perform this additional coating operation.
servFaces recommended aftercare products are Care Seal or Hybrid-Spray Wax. The use of these products will help to significantly extend the service-life of the coating.
Usage: 3 – 5 ml / m²
Application Temperature: +15°C to +30°C
Weatherproof: after 18 – 24 hours
Curing Time: 7 – 9 days
Storage and Shelf Life: at least 12 months at room temperature sealed in its original container.
Storage Temperature: +10°C to +25°C
Always protect the product from direct sunlight and frost.
1. During the initial 4 – 5 days after coating, the coating is susceptible to damage from bird excrement and insect residues. Remove these contaminants as soon as possible.
2. For a period of at least 2 weeks after curing and hardening, the coated surface should not be subject to frictional mechanical stress such as carwashes