CarPro Denim Orange Peel Removal Pad - 5 1/4"
With our CarPro USA Velvet and Denim Orange Peel Removal pads you can now remove or substantially reduce orange peel in the top layer without sanding. While removing orange peel and deep defects you are also polishing the paint rather than leaving sanding marks which reduces the steps needed afterwards.
New to Version 2:
- Multiple Diameter pads available
- Foam Interlayer changed from 3/8" to 3/16"
- Redesigned foam interlayer for more effective orange peel removal
Redesigned without holes for longer durability
- Reduce Orange Peel and deep defects while simultaneously polishing paint
- Equivalent to 2000 grit sandpaper with out the dulling of paint and sanding haze
Reduce Orange Peel without sanding
- Orange peel removal without the haze generated by sanding
- Polish the paint while removing the ridges of orange peel
- Less dust and clean up prior to finishing polish
- Size: 5 1/4" Diameter
- Thickness: 5/16"
- Pore Size: 80ppi
- Foam Hardness: 3kpa
- Material: Denim polishing surface with hook and loop backing
- Color: Denim
- Attach to hook & loop backing plate with rotary polisher for best results.
- Work a 2' x 2' section or larger to keep heat down as needed but remember the larger the area the more time it will take to level orange peel and defects.
- Begin working polish on low speed for a pass.
- Step up speed to approximately 1100 rpm (adjust as needed)
- With proper lighting observe the level of orange peel removal while you work noting precise surface contact without pressure to level ridges.
- After completing each section wipe off paint with soft microfiber towel
- Brush pad in direction of fibers to remove residue
- Apply a couple more drops of polish for next section
- Switch out pads as needed when cut has been compromised and set aside to clean by hand.