CarPro HydroFoam 500ml (17oz)
CarPro HydroFoam combines the coating properties of hydrophilic glass fibers and fluoropolymers that CarPro Hydro2 is known for with a pH neutral foaming wash. You can now wash your car and coat with Hydro2 at the same time! The surfactants used in CarPro HydroFoam will gently lift and remove dirt from your paint, greatly reducing the risk of washing induced swirls. CarPro HydroFoam is the ultimate product when you need to save time, but still want that CarPro shine.
CarPro HydroFoam is one of the most advanced foaming shampoos on the market. How many products do you know that will leave a clean and coated surface after a simple wash? With a durability of 3 months or more, there aren’t many out there that can compare.
CarPro HydroFoam is pH neutral and leaves behind a glossy, smooth finish.
When CarPro HydroFoam is used with a CarPro Merino Wool Wash Mitt all surface dirt and debris is removed safely and doesn’t cause any washing induced swirls and scratches. Since CarPro HydroFoam need only be rinsed off to be “activated”, you have an even lower risk of putting swirls into the paint with a towel wipe down.
Once you’ve finished washing the car and have entered the rinse phase, an ultra water-repellant coating is immediately formed.
During rinsing, an effect called “hydroelectric bonding”, is caused by the water pressure. This hydroelectric bonding accelerates the bonding on the surface creating that glass like shell you’ve come to expect from Hydro2. The sleek coat that is left behind not only enhances your paints’ finish but is also resistant to UV exposure, almost all acids, solvents, and alkaline solutions. Your paint is also now more dirt and water repellent than it ever was before.CarPro HydroFoam is extremely versatile and can be used on many different surfaces; wheels and wheel wells, calipers, glass, and even plastic can benefit from a wash with CarPro HydroFoam.
With no cure time necessary, your vehicle is immediately cleared for use as soon as you are done washing.
CarPro HydroFoam should be diluted 1:9 and can be used by hand or with a foaming device. We recommend using an HP Pressure Washer Foam Cannon for best results.Directions:
After even one wash with CarPro HydroFoam, your paint will be clean and fully protected from daily assaults for up to three months.
- First, you never want to apply CarPro HydroFoam in direct sunlight or on a hot surface. This will cause streaking that does NOT come off easily.
- Once you’re in a sufficiently shaded area, rinse the vehicle thoroughly. You should leave the surface wet and clean of any soap residue.
- If you are using a foaming device, coat the whole car with the CarPro HydroFoam mixture before moving onto the wash mitt step. If you are hand washing out of a bucket, wash the car section by section using your wash mitt. Immediately rinse each section well before moving onto the next panel.
- If you’ve used your foaming device, now go over the whole car with your wash mitt. It’s recommended you use a Merino Wool mitt for best results. The CarPro Wool Wash Mitt or Aussie Merino Wool Wash Mitt would be perfect.
- Be sure to rinse thoroughly immediately after washing.
- Once the car is fully rinsed, remove any remaining water by either blowing with a dryer or with a waffle weave drying towel.